- To provide the opportunity for all Victorians to become involved in the sport of Amateur Wrestling.
- Regardless of gender or age or ability: enable all competitors the opportunity to pursue their objectives.
- Encourage all participants to contribute to the best of their ability.
- To provide a competitive environment for all wrestlers to progress to higher competitive levels.
- To provide a viable community club structure.
- To ensure the future of Wrestling in Victoria, by increasing participation, revenue and Public visibility.